Good evening Georgia APCO! I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share a couple of updates about the Georgia Emergency Communications Conference (GECC).
- GECC will be held February 28 – March 3, 2022 at The Classic Center in Athens, Georgia.
- Want to present a session at GECC? Submit a Call for Papers to have your presentation reviewed and considered for placement on the conference agenda. The deadline for Call for Papers is December 31, 2021. You can submit a Call for Papers here.
- Do you have a shining star in your 911 Center? Did your team handle a big event with an awesome outcome that deserves recognition? Submit an Award Nomination for a chance to receive honors at the GECC Awards Banquet. Nominations can be submitted using the link here. Nominations must be received by February 1, 2022.
- Book your hotel! Hotel information has been added to the website. Reserve your room before they’re all gone! GECC Hotels.
- Have a vendor you’d like to see exhibit at the conference? Ask them to visit our website Georgia Emergency Communications Conference and to find out more information or submit their registration.
- Have a topic idea you’d like to see a session on at GECC? Please e-mail Jonathan.Jones@gema.ga.gov.
Please check our conference website (ga911.com) and follow us on social media for more updates! In the meantime, please reach out with any questions. We look forward to seeing you at GECC in March!